Adding blog posts to your site are a great way to add relevant, keyword rich content to your site. This helps boost your sites SEO, thus driving in more users. Below are instructions on how to add a new blog post to your sites blog.
Note: Instructions are for sites that have a WordPress blog functionality implemented. If you would like to add a blog functionality to your site, contact your account manager, or reach out to [email protected]
- Log in to your WordPress Dashboard
- Click the Posts tab
- Click the Add New sub-tab
- Start filling in the blanks: enter your post title in the upper field, and enter your post body content in the main post editing box below it
- As needed, select a category, add tags, and set a featured image
- When you are ready, click Publish
Your blog post should now appear on your specified blog page. Depending on how you have your blog order set, the post may not be the first post on the page.