As part of BuildThiss Hosting & Maintenance set up, you’ll be asked to provide a ‘Gmail’ affiliated email address (you use Google as your email system) to be granted access to the Google Analytics Account linked to your website.
If you do not have access
- Reach out to your Account Manager requesting Admin Access to the Google Analytics Account associated with your website.
- Submit a Support Ticket below or email [email protected] to request Admin Access to the Google Analytics Account associated with your website.
Where do I go to log-in?
- To log-in to your Google Analytics Account, go to https://www.google.com/analytics/
- In the upper right, select Sign In
- Select the first option: Analytics
- You will now see your Dashboard for All Accounts populating the most recently viewed Account’s All Web Site Data
To toggle between Accounts, select the down arrow in the upper left next to All Web Site Data