Adding a featured image to your blog post is a great way to catch a readers attention. To add a featured image to your blog post:
- Login to the WordPress Dashboard
- Click on Posts
- Find the post you wish to add an image to and click Edit
- Look on the right side of the screen and scroll down to the Featured Image section.
- Click the Set Featured Image link.
- An image file upload popup will appear, you can either drag and drop a photo or click select an image file.
- When your image successfully uploads click the Set Featured Image button.
- When you are ready to update the post, make sure to click the update button at the top of the post page.