Fusion Page Options are another way Avada offers powerful flexibility. Through the Fusion Page Options you’re able to make individualized changes on a page and post basis. Fusion Page Options will override global options set in Fusion Theme Options. Each page you create will have a Fusion Page Options box with options organized under tabs for each area of the page. You’ll find these options at the bottom of the page/post editor while in the editor. Below are screenshots and short descriptions of each different section included in the Fusion Page Options box. To learn more about Avada’s Option Network System, click the button below.
Normal Page Options
When creating a page, these are the Fusion Page Options you will see below the editor field. Continue reading below to learn more about each tab.
- Sliders Tab – These options allow you to set a slider on the page and customize it. View the Slider options here.
- Page Tab – These options allow you to set page’s padding and the like. View Page options here.
- Header Tab – These options allow you to show/hide the header, customize it, or upload a background image. View the Header options here.
- Footer Tab – These options allow you to show/hide the footer and its other footer elements. View the Footer options here.
- Sidebars Tab – These options allow you to set sidebars on the page. View Sidebar options here.
- Background Tab – These options allow you to set the layout of the page. View the Background options here.
- Page Title Bar Tab – These options allow you to show/hide the page title bar on the page. View the Page Title Bar options here.