The Marketing Internship at BuildThis requires charisma, strong writing & communication skills, and initiative to implement multi-faceted marketing strategies. The primary focus of the role is to acquire new business through inbound marketing channels.
This Is What We’re Looking For
- Available to work out of the BuildThis office or to attend offsite conferences or events 15-20 hours per week.
- An understanding of (and interest in) modern marketing trends, Google Analytics, SEO, & SEO Research.
- Very strong attention to detail and a mindset of exceeding expectations.
- Reliability and trustworthiness.
Here’s What You’ll Do
- Represent BuildThis at various events throughout Chicago.
- Execute various SEO initiatives including keyword research, blog writing, reputation management, citation management, and competitor analysis.
- Manage various email campaigns, including the targeted recipient list, calls-to-action and content used, and post-campaign reporting.
- Assist in growing PR efforts & outreach.
- Identify trends and relevant topics to influence content for social media channels.
- Opportunity to work with and learn from a whole team of experienced marketers, content writers, and all sorts of digital enthusiasts!
- BuildThis fosters a fun & creative work environment, where you’ll be able to work and interact with many different employees throughout every department.
- Many opportunities to attend offsite events where you’ll be able to meet and network with hundreds of individuals and other businesses.
- BuildThis’ offices are located in the iconic Chicago Board of Trade building.
- Any and all hardware or software needed will be provided.
To apply for an internship with BuildThis, please submit your resume along with your written answers to the following questions:
- Why do you want to intern at BuildThis?
- Why do you believe you’re a good fit?
- What makes you exceptional? What can you contribute that most other candidates can’t?